Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP and a frightened dad Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram platform @annephung where I write about my experiences- the highs the lows and all in between. I moved to America with my parents and brother at the age of 1 1/2 years old. older. I wouldn't be living my life and sharing it for you were it not because my parents are devoted to determination and dedication. Knowing I had an opportunity at a better future I worked hard to impress them and was a shrewd entrepreneur for achievement. My goal was to study, graduate and get an employment that was good. And then I wanted a wife and kids. The life I had planned for me did not turn out to be. In 2013, I realized that I was not happy working at my corporate job. Money and status did inspire me. I believed that I wasted my time to earn an income. The year 2013 was when I realized that my passion was working out. I also loved socializing and being able to assist others. In the process of pursuing this direction change in my life, I discovered private training. The year 2014 was the year I began my business on the side and in this year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th anniversary. There are very few Asian women have a job in the world of fashion. As coach, my mission is to inspire others and empower them to live a healthier and fulfilled life through creating viable lifestyles that are suited to each individual's needs and goals. Also, I'm dedicated to helping others become empowered so that they are able to achieve the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead your life to the fullest. As my career was taking off, I was struck by one of the biggest losses in my life to datein the death of my Mom. Following an 8-year battle with the disease, she is currently resting in Heaven. I will never forget her, and always remember her in my mind and in my heart. Life really does have the ability to provide us with the exact thing we require even if we're not able to grasp the lessons at the moment. In so many ways, my mom's death has changed my life. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. Now it was time to go on to her next chapter and my chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. When I reach the 30's I am more alive than ever. I can truly say that I am living my life now, instead of merely living like I was previously. As I tell my story I hope my thoughts will resonate with you. I hope that my words will make you aware that you're never truly alone. You have the capacity to succeed in whatever you want to achieve. I hope that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets in the final hours of your life. Death is our only assurance in this life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Popplewell

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell